Quick Methods In Russian Brides Around The UkSeptember 21, 2018
Step-By-Step Fast Secrets In Free Dating websitesSeptember 23, 2018
A full day event exploring the current challenges surrounding illicit trade within the Middle East.
Through a selection of informative panel discussions and lively debates, the event will bring together regional and international leaders in brand protection, IP law and government to share their experiences and thoughts on how to tackle this multifaceted global problem.
Topic to be covered include;
- The recent legislative achievements, such as the World Health Organisation’s Protocol track and trace systems
- The impact of taxation on illicit trade and the regulations imposed
- E Commerce and the shift online
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Abdelhak Senhadji, deputy director, fiscal affairs, IMF
- Georg Roebling, head, customs and tobacco anti-fraud policy, OLAF
- Brendan Lemoult, vice-president, global compliance investigations, training and anti-illicit trade, JTI
- John Mair, director, head of Project Integrity, EBRD
- Wael Adhami, head of brand protection, Middle East, Africa and Pakistan, Johnson & Johnson
- Malek Hannouf, head of anti-counterfeiting, Middle East and Africa, Louis Vuitton
for your complimentary place* and join us in Abu Dhabi, UAE on October 30th 2018 at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers.